School Rules And Regulations :
- Students coining to school in their own transport should reach at least 10 minutes before the assembly.
- Every student will bring his/her school diary, daily and Without Fail
- The first bell is a signal for all to move in silence for the morning assembly, after which all should go to their class room silently without jostling and pushing.
- The school uniform is to be worn on all school days at all school functions. Shabbily dressed children will be sent home.
- Care should be taken not to disfigure or damage school property: No girl or boy should indulge in graffiti/scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damage school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage belongings of others. Any loss or damage to school property due to wanton destruction/ carelessness of a student will lead to the imposition of fine and recovery of costs.
- No books (other than text or library books), magazines or periodicals may be brought to school without the Principal's permission.
- Money should not be lent/borrowed, nor articles exchanged. Students are not allowed to bring razor blades or sharp edge instruments to the school.
- The school disclaims all responsibility for articles and valuables lost in the school.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to meet their wards or the teachers in class rooms without prior permission.
- Name and class of the pupil should be prominently marked on all the articles of the student.
- No student is allowed to leave the class or school premises during school hours without permission.
- Any child who violates the set rules of the school discipline will not be allowed to attend the school. School authorities reserve the right to dismiss any student without assigning any reason.
- Private tuition by the school staff is strictly not allowed.
- Parents are requested to ensure that the birthday celebration of their child is confined to his/her classmates only and that 100 on a modest (No Gift Items) scale to ensure uniformity.
- As the medium of instruction in this school is English, students should converse in English as often as possible.
- Running, playing, shouting or any other disturbance is not allowed in the school during study hours.
- Participation in all school activities and functions is compulsory.
- Firing crackers or splashing colours in school premises/bus is strictly forbidden. Non-compliance of these instructions will result in expulsion from the school and issue of defaulter Card.
Scheme of Examination and Promotion Rules:
In order to find out whether the objectives of scheme of studies are being adequately achieved, the school has evolved an examination system and promotion rules which are consistent with the concept of evaluation developed by the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) and the promo¬tion policy envisaged by the Directorate of Education. Details about these are summarized below:
1. A programme of evaluation in various curricular areas is as under:
- Objective based, aiming at the specific thought of objective of the scheme of studies.
- Comprehensive, providing for a coverage of all the objectives.
- Continuous, ensuring that there is no loss of time in getting
the feedback about the progress of students and
- Dynamic, being completely integrated with teaching.
2. Pupil Evaluation Consists Of Two Parts:-
- (a) Formative evaluation during the session is undertaken through various Formative Assessment for classes III to X11.
- (b) Summative Assessment are at the end or each semester and covers the entire course or studies.
3. Terminal And AlinMil 14.gamination
- All classes from I onwards will have a comprehensive examination at the end of each ter. The annual assessment. will carry' Weightage of 20 % each for the first and second evaluation and the third evaluation will be accorded a weightage of 60 %
4. Mock/Pre-Board Examination
- Students of Classes X & XII will be examined by conducting Mock Tests & Pre-Board Examination as per the Board Pattern The number of papers and the marks for each will be the same as in the Board.
5. Promotion Criteria
- (a) Promotion cannot be claimed as a matter of right but is made on the basis of the cumulative results of tests in each subject and the comprehensive examination.
- (b) The decision of the school authorities regarding promotion is final and binding on the parents/guardians.
- (c) No student is given double promotion.